• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tuncay Şanlı

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Guys this was posted a few days ago in the lobby , no one has been able to find the quotes attributable to the newspaper it supposedly came from and nothing else has been seen or heard since.

Bergy_1995

Yeah it was confirmed as bullshit a few pages back if i remember correctly.

EDIT- That's right, 'twas down in the Lobby.

Lev

http://www.ntvspor.net/Pages/11590.ASP

This link was taken from 3 days ago. Tuncays agent says that Birmingham, Manchester City, Vilarreal, Hertha Berlin, AZ Alkmaar ve Olimpiakos are all very interested.

Says first hes going to sit down with the Fener board on wednesday (yesterday), and then he will make his decision. Olimpiakos have also withdrawn their interest in Tuncay

Iv looked at other Turkish media sites, not much news on Tuncay really, and no mention of Arsenal yet.

asajoseph

Established Member
Cheers for the update Lev.

Seems unlikely that we'll be in for him then, if even his agent can't be bothered to drop our name!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The Juve link seems solid from what I have read, and his status in the team would be higher over there, Juve will relaunch a top-3 bid and all that

Taozhe

Looks like we won't be getting him this time... sigh ....

He looked so promising and coming on a free transfer.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
birmingham? oh my god. since when are they signing players of his calibre.

Arsenal_FAN1983

He is Turkey's best player, but he is definately not Arsenal quality, he is a turk so what you expect, there are many greek players better than him like Gekas!

Legend#1

Established Member
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
He is Turkey's best player, but he is definately not Arsenal quality, he is a turk so what you expect, there are many greek players better than him like Gekas!

4-1

thegame24

Established Member
talk to me when you achieve something

Greece - celebrate on streets when champions of europe

Turkey - Celebrate on streets when they beat champions of europe

oh yea and we are still top of the group

burnsjed

Established Member
I know this is about a Turkish player, but once again, another thread becomes a Turkey Greece slang match.
For Christ's sake, why don't you just start a thread some where else, so the rest of us don't have to read this bollocks in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom