• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Two season tickets and C Debentures available for next season

martel

I am reluctantly selling my two C debentures which have season tickets rights attached to them, they have been sent to Capita for sale both seats are together in upper on the half way line opposite to players tunnel great views; a nice purchase for a fan. Last year season tickets bought for just over £1500 each Debentures face value £5000 maturity 2028. Still very much a fan just selling for financial reasons.

mediamatters1

I am reluctantly selling my two C debentures which have season tickets rights attached to them, they have been sent to Capita for sale both seats are together in upper on the half way line opposite to players tunnel great views; a nice purchase for a fan. Last year season tickets bought for just over £1500 each Debentures face value £5000 maturity 2028. Still very much a fan just selling for financial reasons.

Hello there,

I'm very much interested in these.

Please do get in contact

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom