• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v Basel | 28th of September at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I wouldn't have Ramsey in the team atm neither but all three of those players are great options to have. My main point was that, they will inevitably start playing well, if not this it will be next season. When they do, I hope people don't forget why we were saying they are currently subpar.

Got you. Having said that, if Ramsey does not play well this year, I doubt he will be here next year since his contract ends in 2018.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
You really should. Best source of world news around. Follow the right channels, agencies and reporters and you'll be exposed to news that is hardly covered in traditional media. Also, Twitter gets news faster and from primary sources.
Maybe one day. I don't really need up to date news. I'm fine with catching up with **** when I've got time. And that's assuming I ever decide to catch up with it to begin with.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
What did he say?

But yeah, not surprising. Don't worry, if the Koscielny-Mustafi axis stays together then Liverpool won't get a sniff.

The minute we hit a bad form, we all call for Arsène's head and nonsense like that.

The big head is wasted on him. Must be full of saliva...

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He was being his usual self when talking about Arsenal.
I promise you, muting him helps a lot. You miss nothing and you gain some much needed silence.

Him and Heagreaves seem to be fully indulged into the cliche world. When Heagreaves said we can't win ugly, I felt like turning him inside out. Cant describe the feeling I got when M.Owen took a dig at Arsenal fans. For some reason it seemed so much worse and irritating coming from his mouth (though there is some truth).

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
The minute we hit a bad form, we all call for Arsène's head and nonsense like that.

The big head is wasted on him. Must be full of saliva...

Well, it's true. But it's mostly because before the transfer window ended we had looked to go two seasons without building on a team that lost a title to Leicester.

And as long as Giroud stays out, we play this direct style of football then I'm happy. Seriously, if the team stays this dedicated I'll let Wenger tattoo his contract on my ass.

Seriously.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I promise you, muting him helps a lot. You miss nothing and you gain some much needed silence.

Him and Heagreaves seem to be fully indulged into the cliche world. When Heagreaves said we can't win ugly, I felt like turning him inside out. Cant describe the feeling I got when M.Owen took a dig at Arsenal fans. For some reason it seemed so much worse and irritating coming from his mouth (though there is some truth).

Every fan base call for their manager's head, but the cvnt made it sound like it's something ONLY Gooners do.

Does he know how many times ManUre fans called for Fergie's head and we all thought that they were spoiled mugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom