• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs Montpellier – 7:45pm – 21/11/12 | SS4

G0D

Almighty
Why won't Oxlade ever play wide? He seems so desperate to show he's a central midfielder that he's totally ineffective. Missing Theo badly.

dysphoria

Established Member
we lack pace, power and precise passing, even if the occasional good pass gets through, no one looks sharp enough to be able to react quicker then the opposition, this is what happens when you're forced to play your personnel game after game without rest or rotation because the backup options are not good enough and/or always injured. At least monpellier don't look dangerous but hell, this is the arsenal they're up against, just as we are capable of getting a goal in, we're equally capable of making mistakes and letting them in.

McIntyre

Established Member
We need a couple of signings in January. Big time.

Another striker. Another winger. Maybe another midfielder.

I look at players like Arteta, Cazorla, Podolski and now Walcott and just wonder how on earth we would survive without them. Our squad depth is just paltry.

Performance has been quite poor. We've opened them up a couple of times but it's looking a bit disjointed. We need to get that first goal, then I think we could grab a couple more.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
So far we are playing like this is a friendly, WTF we need the win, sloppy passing and no threat at all, same old sh1te by the looks of it. Some of this lot need a kick up the ass.

Bossa

Established Member
I love Yanga. It looks like he can also play in midfield. I would love it we pick him up soon.

This guy remninds me of Thiago Silva. Strong, fast, aggresive, good passing.

dysphoria

Established Member
also, can we finally put to bed the ridiculous myth that sagna isn't capable of putting good crosses in, he's consistently put them in, if anything, his crossing is probably better then gibbs's.

Bossa

Established Member
The only good passers in this team are our three midfielders and they have been inconsistent too, especially Wilshere. Arteta tends to pass very safely too which can bring other players in trouble.

Our front three have 0 creativity and cannot pass a simple ball. And I still think that we need a physical ball winner in midfield. Our midfield gets outrun and outmuscled so easily.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We're just so slow it actually drains me mentally.
We also have been giving the ball away like we're so amazing defensively that it'll be no problem.
Don't want them to score 1st cos I don't see that firing us up think it'll just make things worse

morpho

Established Member
Uncle Mike said:
morpho said:
we look tired. need to wake up. could easily loose this...
We could just as easily winn it. :roll:

off course we can! i'll take a scrappy win, no doubt. But we need to get out of first gear. Olympiacos away could bee too tricky if we loose today... its not as if we are known for our mental strenght is it...

dysphoria

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Gibbs' crossing is amongst the worst I've ever witnessed, so Sagna's is of course better. There's no contest.

that comparison probably doesn't do justice to sagna's crossing, he's actually put in a couple of dangerous balls into the box and if you compare that to the way we've taken our corners so far, its quite depressing. Who would've thought theo is suddenly now our best crosser AND corner taker.. :|

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom