• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Olympiacos vs Arsenal – 7:45pm – 04/12/12 - ITV1

mo50

Established Member
fabo said:
Ramsey was poor yet again, this guy just doesn't seem to be making any improvements. He's closer to Coquelin than Jack. Gervinho was embarassing for pretty much the whole game bar the assist, he cannot see runners when we are on the break. Stupid player.

Yeah, Gervinho can't see more than 3 yards ahead of him.

How on earth he didn't release the ball to one of our players who was through on goal during that first half counter attack was unfucking believable.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Anyone but Barca.. I'd give us a chance against the rest tbh, although I'd like to avoid the German teams too.

dyeruz

Established Member
krengon said:
Anyone but Barca.. I'd give us a chance against the rest tbh, although I'd like to avoid the German teams too.
Really? we can't even beat Swansea, no scratch that Norwich, Shakhtar are bad ass. To be honest I don't give us a chance against anyone at the moment unless something drastic happens in January....like Diaby is implanted with bionic hamstrings drastic

Uncle Mike

Established Member
gavboyle said:
Ramsey, Coquelin, Gervinho, Meade, Squillaci, Chamakh...

What the fvck?

Never should they be put in the same team as starters, maybe stick them on the bench but even as squad players they all really are average.

Rosicky, however, was very good but he was the only one who stood out for me.

The goal we conceded was Sunday League standard, attack the ball for crying out loud!

Every match of watched bar maybe 3 have all been boring, slow paced, not the Arsenal we want to and pay to see.
Long gone are the days we had our opponents fear playing against us.

It's just so dispiriting watching us play.
We knew going in that this game was A, meaningless, and B, a sacrifice to the readiness of our starters. If you didn't know that, then you need to keep up. If you're so dispirited watching Arsenal, there are 91 other Football League clubs you can watch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if we can turn our season around with a couple of good signings in the next window we have a chance to beat dortmund shakhtar malaga and porto, against barca we have zero chance.

dyeruz

Established Member
Bossa said:
The teams that we can get in the next round from hard to easy.

Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Shaktar, PSG and Malaga

We are going to get raped so hard(unless we get Malaga)
as opposed to raped so softly...

Azeem Khaja

Player:Ødegaard
I was literally falling asleep just close to HT, you don't expect anything better from a team full of rejects who performed for the sake of it. No fight whatsoever, zilch. I am tempted to put Gervinho in the BOGOF window, zero intelligence.

Chamakh dancing and diving on the pitch, playing handball is embarrassing. It is real shame to see this CF is at Arsenal FC.

I sincerely hope Bergkamp, Vieira, Henry, or any other Invincible men are kept away from this set of embarrassing cartoons playing for AFC.

Move on to the draw, bring them on..

Uncle Mike

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
if we can turn our season around with a couple of good signings in the next window we have a chance to beat dortmund shakhtar malaga and porto, against barca we have zero chance.
We have a great chance against Barca. In case you haven't noticed, they've got Super Jinx himself, Francesc Fabregas. Who knows, he may once again forget what team he plays for and backheel the ball right to Podolski and he'll score.

It'll be the best thing the little ***** ever did for Arsenal.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Bossa said:
The teams that we can get in the next round from hard to easy.

Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund, Shaktar, PSG and Malaga

We are going to get raped so hard(unless we get Malaga)
Charming.

Anyway, it's: PSG, Malaga, Dortmund, Shakhtar/Juventus, Bayern/Valencia, Barcelona.

dyeruz

Established Member
mo50 said:
Avoid Barca, Juve and Bayern. We have a chance of advancing against the others.
No Malaga are the dark horses for me, Shakhtar are resilient, have multiple players that can hurt us and Dortmund are better than Schalke who almost embarrassed us twice, we're in a no win situation whichever team we get, underestimate any and we'll be embarrassed at a current form

mo50

Established Member
Avoid Barca, Juve and Bayern. We have a chance of advancing against the others.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dortmund are every bit as good as Bayern so I don't see why people are including Bayern and not Dortmund in the teams they don't want.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom