• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

We always manage to get a player sent off and give away a penalty when we are on top! We have such a poor decision making process in key games it's awful! Shout out to the ox he's done extremely well today and that's his position three man midfield is the way forward for me

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
So Özil isn't ill??!

What the **** is Mesut and Arsène playing at? Boils my piss. If mesut can play START HIM!

He didn't start today not because he was ill but because he only recovered in time to have one training session with the team

goonerwarsh

Established Member
So the official on the penalty box duty can spot the yellow card needs to be upgraded to a red but can't see a clear penalty to Walcott right in front of his ****ing eyes.

Marmaduke

Really is groundhog day with us every season.

By the way people need to relax about the odd subs... we are 7-2 on aggregate with 20 min go and down to 10 men... we really could put Cech in outfield for all it matters

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Annoying, every with the exceptio n of Alexis, Girpud and Bellerin played well tonight and showed the desire and qaulity we wanted (in particular Ox, Walcott and Xhaka).....andthe officials screw us on two keys decisions.

Wengysaurus

One bright spot in this shocking run of games is ox has been fantastic in the middle of the pitch. Let's hope he can carry this form forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom