• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Might need to get an ambulance for @razörist.
What? Its just not fun, I told you this would happen. There was a foul from Real before the 1-2 but they just ignore it. But you guys just want to troll me instead of looking at it honestly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What? Its just not fun, I told you this would happen. There was a foul from Real before the 1-2 but they just ignore it. But you guys just want to troll me instead of looking at it honestly.

I get death threats after every Atletico loss mate. We have to take the high road.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real are well and truly back. Hide from it, run from it, Real delivering in the CL knockout stages always arrives.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
**** Real man, everything I liked about them was Ronaldo and now that he’s gone I can see what a dirty club it really is.

My dad is an Ajax fan, I've rarely seen him swear as much as today. I feel you. Second goal killed it and it was a foul. But like Heerenveen or Utrecht didn't get help against Ajax and PSV from the VAR, in the CL Real will be favoured.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Like it or not Sp**s are a very solid team that know how to grind results. They can go far in the CL this season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
UEFA and Real Madrid is a love-affair between two cheats that has gone on for over 60 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom