• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech has 16 goals and 12 assists this season.... No way his release clause is that low.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If an agent name dropped us then there is zero chance they are coming to us. It just means they're using our name to build interest.
But then again, we do have a coach whose only winter signing was Suarez, so.... lets not hold our breath.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

But then again we do have a coach whose only winter signing was Suarez, so.... lets not hold our breath.

Why does everyone make it sound like Emery had loads of options available, he made it clear we had 0 money to spend.

ÍBV drew the tie 2-2 against Haukar in semi finals in Handball tonight. It is now a final game, away for us! But hopefully we can win and go into the finals for second year in a row! We are the holders of title too!

Carlsen is 4/4 in rapid chess so far, facing Nakamura with white pieces. Will be interesting game!

For anyone interested!

Manberg

Predator
Fasting as in no food?

I don't think it matters too much. In the middle of a high intensity sport adrenaline kicks in.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Did I tell you guys Onana is a top 10 goalkeeper in the world too?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is so annoying. Winning one of those four games we didn't win would probably have consigned them to the Europa league in the greatest season of their greatest manager.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom