• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can imagine journalists from some rag like the mirror wanking themselves into a coma over ‘brave’ Sp**s going out with a fight

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just **** off you guys are all last minute analists worse than the likes of owen

Whatever makes you feel better.

Take a look back at all my posts. I've always wondered what happens if Ajax had it put on them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why does everyone make it sound like Emery had loads of options available, he made it clear we had 0 money to spend.
Why Suarez, though? We are paying his wages and he cost us 100,000 per minute of play.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Why does everyone make it sound like Emery had loads of options available, he made it clear we had 0 money to spend.
Well, for a club without money we paid a loan fee and salary for a player that was rubbish and played a grand total of 95 mins for us. I'm pretty sure we could've loaned someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom