• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The call was made by line technology. The thing to keep in mind is that just because you can see grass between the ball and the line doesn't mean it's out of play. The ball is round. There is a thin imaginary plane that extends from the outermost edge of the lines vertically up into space. Once the entire ball -- not just the part that's touching the ground -- passes through the imaginary plane, it's out of bounds.
If they had used line technology, they would've gotten the answer much sooner. They made a guess about that one and they got it wrong.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
For ****s sake :lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the way - what the heck happened to Tadic ? Absolutely unplayable and looks like a 100m player today
He's been pretty amazing the whole season, particularly in the CL
Shame that this Ajax team will end like Monaco.

First De Jong, de Ligt and Tadic will probably follow.
Tagliafico, Neres and Onana have attracted interest also. Ziyech was pretty much Roma bound last season.

I am still hoping they will refuse any offer for players other than De Ligt, De Jong and Ziyech (180m right there)

m-due

Solari will probably get axed for Raul until the end of the season. Ajax came and conquered the Bernebau. They set up positively and went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom