• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How can anyone want PSG to win?

They're a classless oil club.

They might be a classless oil club but...
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-01-21%2Bat%2B11.31.02.png

Shalmaneser V

As a youngster though, he helped us win the double. Very few strikers at that age have that sort of impact in a top league.

Later on he had issues, and didn’t live up to expectations. Bit of an enigma.

Don’t let his Netflix documentary mesmerise you. It’s all propaganda.

I’m also glad he kicked up a fuss and forced the move to Madrid. We probably wouldn’t have signed Henry when we did otherwise.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We get hyped over Sterling here he would be on the subs bench for France.

At the risk of receiving a major backlash this is why I'm not buying all this hype about most of the English youngsters. France literally have just so many more options and all better. Like Dembele has gone off the boil but **** me imagine if he was English, like he's on another level to someone like Rashford who people seem to be overrating a lot lately.

Foden is the only one anywhere near the level of some of these French lads.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t let his Netflix documentary mesmerise you. It’s all propaganda.

I’m also glad he kicked up a fuss and forced the move to Madrid. We probably wouldn’t have signed Henry when we did otherwise.
Haven’t watched the documentary. Watching Anelka are some of my most exciting football memories ever.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
At the risk of receiving a major backlash this is why I'm not buying all this hype about most of the English youngsters. France literally have just so many more options and all better. Like Dembele has gone off the boil but **** me imagine if he was English, like he's on another level to someone like Rashford who people seem to be overrating a lot lately.

Foden is the only one anywhere near the level of some of these French lads.

Rashford wouldn't even get a sniff for France lol I think English coaches just don't teach kids ball control and passes. It's all about physicality and getting the ball up the pitch. Too many geezers in charge of football in this country, the Allerdcye's and Pulis' of this world.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom