• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (October 20 & 21)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Another United Pen, what a joke.
Martial is going down to nearly nothing.

and Fernandes bottled it again :D
And they will get a retake.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This is one of the only times I want PSG to crush a team. Let's go.

Did Fernandes really do a child's play celebration after having to retake the penalty after a terrible miss with some ballerina jump in it? He is even more annoying than that rat face Lingard.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How many games has it been since Arsenal had a penalty? I can't remember. I mean I know it's the joke and they don't, but I swear Utd are getting a penalty every game. Three games in a row they've had a penalty. What's even weirder is that most of their pens are actually sort of pens. What's up with that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watching the Lazio - Dortmund game.

Honestly Dortmund are so pathetic.

Moah

Jules thinks this Mbappe is better than prime Henry. I don't understand how these people make a living.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom