• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (October 27 & 28)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I feel like we may have missed the boat on Szoboszlai. The type of deal you need to do before all the big clubs start showing interest. A good run for Salzburg in either the CL or if they drop down to the EL and everyone will be fully aware of him. His name is already getting more and more attention and tonight only helps him. Soon he'll be out of our reach.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Everyone stops defending and Courtois needs to save it to the side. Gladbach is converting every chance..

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like we may have missed the boat on Szoboszlai. The type of deal you need to do before all the big clubs start showing interest. A good run for Salzburg in either the CL or if they drop down to the EL and everyone will be fully aware of him. His name is already getting more and more attention and tonight only helps him. Soon he'll be out of our reach.

Just a matter of activating the release clause though. We could do that in two months time if we really wanted him. I still don’t see him as a big club signing though. He’s more of a Dortmund/RB Leipzig type signing, possibly someone like Lyon or AC Milan.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom