• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 4 & 5)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Porto goal gets cancelled and Leverkusen gets a pen instead, wow :D

Schick is a tragedy this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Napoli look great this season another great performance against Ajax they 3-1 up.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Wtf wrong with atletico? They are gonna drop down to europa and spoil it for us again?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
All that talk about Sp**s playing well but checking the stats they have zero attempts on target 💀

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

We're miles better than Atletico.
We are. But they will do what utd (and Sp**s) did x100. And if we face them that will be in a complete different point of the season. Who knows how they are playing then.

One of inter or Barcelona are also going to drop down. I'm more confident on facing them than atletico.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Son is sulking and keeps missing the target.

He's just gonna be dropped once kulusevski is back.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lautaro Martinez has been so f**king awful this season the standard of strikers in Europe keep getting worse

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom