• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Qualifiers 23/24

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
[QUOTE="Blood on the Tracks, post: 6335201, member: 101176"

Getting binned out of the CL by olive farmers, sad to see.
[/QUOTE]

Is this kind of language racist? Discuss in small groups and well rendezvous with a seminar

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Heartbreak for Klaksvik as Molde knocked them out in extra time. Fabulous story of part time players hitting the big time.

Their main striker bakes pizzas for a living.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The same old story: The Tetasexuals hate and mock every player that Teta doesnt rate. At the same time they defend useless losers like Fabio Vieira, at least until Teta dismiss him aswell. Guendouzi is more than 100% better than Vieira.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good that I can keep track of these results, because we could end up playing these teams in the group stage.

So happy to be back in this tournament!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Heartbreak for Klaksvik as Molde knocked them out in extra time. Fabulous story of part time players hitting the big time.

Their main striker bakes pizzas for a living.
Going to play a loaded Galatasaray team in the next round. Gala haven't found their form yet though, might get caught out if they're not careful as Molde started their campaign ages ago. Torreira stupidly got himself sent off in their tie against Olimpija and won't be available, big loss.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to play a loaded Galatasaray team in the next round. Gala haven't found their form yet though, might get caught out if they're not careful as Molde started their campaign ages ago. Torreira stupidly got himself sent off in their tie against Olimpija and won't be available, big loss.
Molde are no good this year, so Galatasaray should win that one.

Klaksvik will go into the Europa League qualifiers. If they get through that, it is lot of money for a club that is not even professional. Rooting a bit for the Faeroese here, I have to admit.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom