• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg (April 18 & 19)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know what sort of style Sheff Utd play? What are the chances of them booting lumps out of the City players?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t even celebrate a city player getting injured. Even Haaland :lol:

Unfair depth

WorldbestMartinelli

They have no shame. I hope Real knocks them out.

Watching this game and I'm thinking we could really do them. Someone has to handle the freak though, just mark him out the game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only take the winners seriously who have actually won their league alongside the Champions League.

Repeated contenders I fully respect but is anyone really saying 2011/12 Chelsea were the best team in Europe for example?

Got absolutely battered in every game by Napoli, Bayern and Barcelona. Play those again and they lose 99 times in a 100.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ake done his hammy, so that's good news for your boy Bukayo.
Bernado Silva did a job against Saka for like 60 mins :lol: The system is too plug and play.

But yeah that’s a small positive, especially if Akanji’s injured too.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom