• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Why would you not want Zidane to win, it's Zidane...I want him to win every trophy that we aren't in!

Plus, **** Pep :)

Nothing against Zidane :lol:,but really don't like Real,so it's easy to be against them in this situation.They won 3 times under him,it's enough :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
x99LeZxg

Ee1hXfkX0AABfkA

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anyways Hala Madrid. Hopefully Hazard turns up, but it's a CL knockout tie so it'd be an anomaly if he did.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I wonder why UEFA insists to change format in CL for few seasons ? I know that rich clubs have too much power these days and smaller don't have chance to win CL,but it will be less interesting to watch maybe.

CL always had 5-6 favourites to win it and nothing changed to this date.It was same when money didn't have so imporant role in football.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Are their situations not the same, or very similar? Both being frozen out, both being castigated for their salaries by the media.
Bale’s seems stranger though. He openly says he’s not playing. Özil meanwhile...?

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom