• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Emile Heskey by Kane's age...

1 FA cup, 1 Europa League, 3 League Cups (2 of these with freakin' Leicester!)

158b460e93567eb08dd566e4cdb14bc914110338.gifv

Continue talking! 🥲

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Crazy how they are keeping it alive with the late winners

Surely u dont hate leverkussen what does anyone have against them

I couldnt even find it on a map
Well a) they're the original corporate plastic club in the country and b) their support is very close with Offenbach's support so

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well a) they're the original corporate plastic club in the country and b) their support is very close with Offenbach's support so
Oh really

I dont care too much about german football

Happy for Alonso and Xhaka mostly

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tuchel tried to play 15d chess by taking Kane out hoping that would negate the Kane curse.
Interesting strategy, but far inferior to Madrid's voodoo.

Left the other Sp**s bottler on though.

I’m sorry but if I’m Eric Dier I’m quitting the game tonight.

Supreme mental midget behaviour. How are you letting a semi retired binman in Joselu get in front of you there?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I can't believe there are actual Man United fans that think they are the biggest team in the world ffs, Madrid are just untouchable!
Saw several of them posting on how they're glad they didn't sign Kane because he would have brought that bottler gene at United :lol: :lol: :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Kane had the chance to put them up 2-0, but of course he came up short in another big moment

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Left the other Sp**s bottler on though.

I’m sorry but if I’m Eric Dier I’m quitting the game tonight.

Supreme mental midget behaviour. How are you letting a semi retired binman in Joselu get in front of you there?

Dier is so pointless I even forgot him. I do agree. He should retire, but I'm still too shook that we went out against a Dier containing Bayern ourselves.

Vinicius was a powerhouse, but I only just saw the replay of the disallowed Bayern goal at the end. Was that actually off? Very close, and it's actually absurd that they allow the Madrid goal to go through and then review, while blowing it off so quickly when Bayern had their shot. :lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s legit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Real Madrid refuse to show it on their highlight reel of that final lol swept it under the carpet.
I know old football was crap but giving penalty for this is insane these guys had UEFA in thier pocket for 60 years 😂

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom