• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League 23/24

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones , SGE cant hack it against bulgarian farmers, not looking good brev...
J/k, Levski is my boyhood team 😂
Ignoring the quality of the strike you deserved a draw. Was seriously surprised how fluent your lot were going forward, better than 60-90% of the Premier League being honest. Absolute katastrov in defence but fun to watch, that Welton and the Moroccan kid should be able to find themselves clubs in a top 10 league at least imo.

Energoto

Ignoring the quality of the strike you deserved a draw. Was seriously surprised how fluent your lot were going forward, better than 60-90% of the Premier League being honest. Absolute katastrov in defence but fun to watch, that Welton and the Moroccan kid should be able to find themselves clubs in a top 10 league at least imo.
Yeah, we have a very young team, decent coach, but no money, so the recruitment is basically sign some unknown foreigners and hope they come good
Levski used to be one of the two best bulgarian teams, but corruption and no real investment in the team (the league is like this, not much investment, poor facilities for youth etc) made them kind of the butt of all jokes in the last 10 years, especially in Europe, but since the end of the 21/22 campaign they started to play some decent football again, with a lot of young local boys
Tbh it could be some complacency and the heat affecting the Eintracht players (it was 35 degrees during the day, and similad at the time the game was played), but I was quite surprised how well Levski played, especially at the end they managed to keep possession very well and push for the equalizer

Our league ia basically like the Bundesliga, the champion of the last 10+ years are investing a lot for our standards, but they also buy all the best players domestically and control the referees, so yeah, basically no competition, even though last year they almost lost the league

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Typical they putting this performance they were the same at 1st half against us they likely pick it 2nd half

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Likely villa will want to get into top 4 thier remaining fixtures not that straightforward don't want emery to bottle it

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is good, f*ck Count Chocula and the Spuds.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom