• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League 23/24

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
...unless he was named number one.

The fact of the matter is that we had to choose between him and Leno. We went with Leno, and Martinez, who had been at Arsenal for 8 years chose to leave. I don't blame him.

We chose the wrong goalkeeper. It's not complicated.
If he wanted to be here, he could've competed for his place which is a very common practice in sport. You're right. It's not that complicated. He chose not to compete hence he did not want to be here.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

If he wanted to be here, he could've competed for his place which is a very common practice in sport. You're right. It's not that complicated. He chose not to compete hence he did not want to be here.
Somehow I feel we are going around in a sort of dog follow his tail type of debate :lol:

I think we are in agreement on the fact that he either wanted to be number one, or he would leave.

At that point, the club had a choice to make, either making Martinez our number one, or letting him go. We effectively chose the latter. My point is, with the benefit on hindsight, we made the wrong choice there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That penalty shootout craziness last night, just sums up how this comp doesn't feel like a real tournament at all.

Like a bunch of drunk mates kicking a ball around a park at night, or something :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I donā€™t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom