• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hoping West Ham loses this one after reading their forums. Here's one that baffled me the most, as I doubt any Arsenal fan cares about the Mickey Mouse European Trophy tally :lol:

Why they consider us their rivals and root for Rice to join City is just ridiculous

I have already explained this, it's because we were successful without needing an oil daddy and it kills other fans of clubs who wish they were us.

We have slightly underperformed in Europe, but total trophy count is the important thing...and we smash most clubs in England with that really.

1 of our FA cup wins is worth like 20 of these so called "European" Conference League trophies anyway.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This is absolutely horrendous football, sack this comp off.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This match is horrific but I can't go outside since the Canadian wild fires have turned NYC into a smokey, apocalyptic hellscape really befitting Gotham.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom