• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got plans to go out, might have to cancel for this.

Rice v Amrabat, winner signs for Arsenal.

Cancel those plans bro, this will be box office!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

this ain't ending well.

Just do what Newcastle did after we beat them in 1998 if they lose...

D4xv8aiXkAA-z5E.jpg

...glue a sign that says "finalists" over "winners", you can stil get your money's worth out of the bus no matter what!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Moyes quitting either way you guys think? I’m sure I read somewhere a while back that WHU will let him decide his own future.

Think it’s time for a younger, British I’ll say, manager to take over. Potter maybe, even Rodgers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just to what Newcastle did after we beat them in 1998 if they lose...

D4xv8aiXkAA-z5E.jpg

...glue a sign that says "finalists" over "winners", you can stil get your money's worth out of the bus no matter what!
I wonder if there is some sort of silly rule that you must have a winners parade bus ready by a certain timescale.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ah, Florence. The cradle of human culture, art and fine things. On the other hand West Ham, the cradle of geezers l, pints and bangers n mash

I don’t know which on to plump for

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Westham have more quality on paper than Fiorentina and Fiorentina still hurt because they lost the final in italian cup still won't rule them completely out.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Must be a bus driver that is driving the camper vans with D on here. I swear there isn't a German driver that can reliably be expected to be able to reverse their vehicle.

Got stuck here the other day with Dieter aus Dusseldorf meeting Karl-Heinz from Kaiserslautern, and none was willing to put their camper van in reverse. It ended up with a Norwegian truck driver manhandling one of the above gents and reversing the camper van for him.

Surely they must be renting these vehicles around Flensborg, then hop on to the autobahn and motorway through Denmark. They then proceed to wreak havoc similar to their forefathers of 1940 as they clog up every scenic road they drive on....Sort it out Olaf!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Must be a bus driver that is driving the camper vans with D on here. I swear there isn't a German driver that can reliably be expected to be able to reverse their vehicle.

Got stuck here the other day with Dieter aus Dusseldorf meeting Karl-Heinz from Kaiserslautern, and none was willing to put their camper van in reverse. It ended up with a Norwegian truck driver manhandling one of the above gents and reversing the camper van for him.

Surely they must be renting these vehicles around Flensborg, then hop on to the autobahn and motorway through Denmark. They then proceed to wreak havoc similar to their forefathers of 1940 as they clog up every scenic road they drive on....Sort it out Olaf!
Lmao nah most of those peasants you see own those vehicles and just can't drive for sh*t.

95% of all Germans shouldn't be allowed to drive a car, although from all I've seen that figure isn't any lower elsewhere.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
@UnitedBeard disappointed to not find your post arguing West Ham had a better season than Arsenal.

This one is way too obvious though

The new "pride of london" holders and achieving an European title in the modern era before us? It doesn't make you want to argue about anything, just makes you want to spam on Martinelli's thread for ruining our chances in the EL.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can imagine what's going on now, Deccy sat there, alone. The calm before the storm. Contemplative.

Putting the finishing touches on the Oscar worthy speech he'll unleash on his comrades in the final minutes before leading his men into battle for the last time.

It's :shivering:worthy stuff

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom