• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If we’re counting the f*cking conference league we’re counting the Community Shield lol
Community shield is a one off match at start of season usually trophies are handed out at least after you play some matches and with more than two teams competing. It is a preseason trophy. Supercups are the one trophy i just totally discount. A pre season one off. Conference league takes a real effort to win

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
League cup is total crap. Conference League is a European trophy I would way rather win conference league than League cup

League cup is far harder to win though as the quality is higher.

Man U this season, Liverpool were really good winning it last season, Man City have also won it loads recently.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FA cup, i love that we own the record for most wins in the oldest cup competition and most prestigious domestic cup

Good man.

When Wenger set the double record in 2017, of us being the most successful club in it and him being the most successful manager...I was so proud.

Arsenal football club deserve that record and Arsène himself also deserved that record...hope we never lose them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You see him crying and saying he’s doing it for his grandfather?

He’s hungry. Think it’s his time.
Think he was talking about Megan to be honest. Gramps liked Stallions too.

Farzad Stoned

League cup is far harder to win though as the quality is higher.

Man U this season, Liverpool were really good winning it last season, Man City have also won it loads recently.
Yes but often the best teams play youngsters. Till semis or finals. I still count the league cup but for me it is the lowliest. And supercups don’t count

Farzad Stoned

Premier League > Champions League
I prefer winning league as you have bragging rights over all domestic rivals and Pl probably is harder to win

But we never have won it so for me in this moment of time i prefer a CL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf it seems many neutrals don’t think we had that great a season cos I’m not seeing Arsenal get mentioned much in names of clubs going to challenge City next season. Most people in media seem to think Liverpool or even Utd. Some of them are ****** but still. Outside Arsenal fans I’m not sure Arsenal are that highly rated.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I prefer winning league as you have bragging rights over all domestic rivals and Pl probably is harder to win

But we never have won it so for me in this moment of time i prefer a CL.

I used to think that but there are some goat teams who have never won it (Arsenal back in the day, City in the current day).

Peak Barcelona also didn’t win it as much as I thought. League win are we talking Bundesliga or Prem?

Nowadays I am more inclined to think CL is more prestigious and much harder to win. We challenged for the league despite being an Europa team technically.

Riou

CL > League winners > Europa Cup > FA Cup = Conference > Carabao Cup.

League or CL there’s a debate to be had. This is without looking at the monetary incentives which might make me rethink this.

Nah, no way is Europa better than the FA cup...have to be equal.

Only reason you say that is because we have won the FA cup so much, so you would naturally feel less hyped up by it.

But considering the competition in it, to win it 14 times is ridiculous by us.

Farzad Stoned

Tbf it seems many neutrals don’t think we had that great a season cos I’m not seeing Arsenal get mentioned much in names of clubs going to challenge City next season. Most people in media seem to think Liverpool or even Utd. Some of them are **** but still. Outside Arsenal fans I’m not sure Arsenal are that highly rated.
Because we are now seen as glorified Sp.rs by the larger footballing audience a team of bottlers. Arteta will fail he is our Rodgers and not our Klopp.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Whoever Fiorentina’s last man was on that Bowen goal should have taken him down and taken the red card. 90th minute, you have to stop a one v one with the keeper. Do what Xhaka did to Jota against Liverpool last season and take one for the team.
Pretty inexcusable. Was it Milinkovic Savic? Would explain it tbh, weak sauce.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tbf it seems many neutrals don’t think we had that great a season cos I’m not seeing Arsenal get mentioned much in names of clubs going to challenge City next season. Most people in media seem to think Liverpool or even Utd. Some of them are **** but still. Outside Arsenal fans I’m not sure Arsenal are that highly rated.
Well, not a single pundit had us above 4th this season either. Very few had us 4th even. I don't think it signifies much. Prediction is the realm of the betting companies, very few others can do it better than them.

Farzad Stoned

I used to think that but there are some goat teams who have never won it (Arsenal back in the day, City in the current day).

Peak Barcelona also didn’t win it as much as I thought. League win are we talking Bundesliga or Prem?

Nowadays I am more inclined to think CL is more prestigious.
Pl is only league title i would prefer as the other leagues like France or Germany are basically one horse or two horse races. Although City is making a mockery of the competitive level of Pl in recent years

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah, no way is Europa better than the FA cup...have to be equal.

Only reason you say that is because we have won the FA cup so much, so you would naturally feel less hyped up by it.

But considering the competition in it, to win it 14 times is ridiculous by us.

Nah I think Europa is a bit harder to win, from semis onwards it’s a different ball game and you’re facing teams who could have potentially dropped down from CL.

I think FA Cup is the best domestic cup, but the variety of unfamiliar opposition in Europa makes it harder.

Who would you rather play fight/spar with? A friend or relative you know or a stranger? Cause the latter is more difficult.

Riou

Whoever Fiorentina’s last man was on that Bowen goal should have taken him down and taken the red card. 90th minute, you have to stop a one v one with the keeper. Do what Xhaka did to Jota against Liverpool last season and take one for the team.
Pretty inexcusable. Was it Milinkovic Savic? Would explain it tbh, weak sauce.

How did you crowbar Xhaka into this, we didn't even win that game/trophy when he did that anyway :lol:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
How did you crowbar Xhaka into this, we didn't even win that game/trophy when he did that anyway :lol:

Because of him we drew the game in a heroic manner. Xhaka stopped us from losing that game. Of course, we lost the return leg without him.

Riou

Nah I think Europa is a bit harder to win, from semis onwards it’s a different ball game and you’re facing teams who could have potentially dropped down from CL.

I think FA Cup is the best domestic cup, but the variety of unfamiliar opposition in Europa makes it harder.

Who would you rather play fight/spar with? A friend or relative you know or a stranger? Cause the latter is more difficult.

I guarantee you that when we won the FA in 2017 and United won the Europa, we 💯 played against better teams.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom