• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Cup 3rd Round 1st Leg

VCC

A couple early kickoffs at halftime:

Spartak Moscow 0-0 Real Mallorca
Valarenga 0-1 Newcastle United (Bellamy)

VCC

USArsenal said:
and why in the HELL is Shearer on the bench for this match?????? is Robson NUTS??????

I think it's the "we should beat this team easily, I can rest my star" theory. But as usual with Robson, in actuality it's a case of "we SHOULD beat this team easily, but I'm a senile old man and my team just isn't good enough."

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
big mistake..... although, they were playing in Sweden, and they have an away goal, so it may have worked out for them in the end....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
eh, one of those Scandanavian countries up there.. LOL

(and yes, im kidding for all you Scandanavians out there)

VCC

Well being part Swedish I gotta note the difference (national pride and all that)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
erm, your American, arent ya? LOL (and yes, i know there is a difference between the different "northlands" up there)

i could say I'm English, Irish, German and French if we're going there... :angel

VCC

Yes of course I'm American, but I'm of Swedish, German, Czech, and Polish heritage.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
FINALS:

Valerenga 1 - 1 Newcastle
Gaziantepspor 1 - 0 Roma
Groclin Dyskobolia 0 - 1 Bordeaux
Marseille 1 - 0 Dnipro
Galatasaray 2 - 2 Villarreal
Parma 0 - 1 Genclerbirligi
Perugia 0 - 0 PSV Eindhoven
Auxerre 0 - 0 Panathinaikos

IN PROGRESS:

2nd Brondby 0 - 1 Barcelona
2nd Club Brugge 1 - 0 Debrecen
2nd Celtic 2 - 0 FK Teplice
2nd Liverpool 0 - 0 Levski Sofia
2nd Sochaux 0 - 1 Inter Milan
Half Valencia 2 - 2 Besiktas

torgrim

VCC said:
Well being part Swedish I gotta note the difference (national pride and all that)

Those are really unfortunate genes, young lady.

I saw the Vålerenga - Newcastle match on telly and gotta say that Robsons lot were fortunate to get away with a draw, they were rubbish in the second half. AND- Vålerenga last played an official match in october since the Norwegian Tippeliga runs from April to early October, they narrowly avoided relegation last year and I hate them and everything assosciated with the club. Looking forward to see Newcastle walk all over them at St. James' in a week's time.

Norway is all about the Vikings of Stavanger!

VCC

torgrim - Unfortunate? Not at all. You just go cheer for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and I'll cheer for Freddie Ljungberg. Talk about unfortunate...

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom