• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Cup Final

Who do you think will win it?

• Marseille

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valencia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JazzG

Established Member
Valencia probably will win but they have a habit of choking in European cup finals ;) Also they should be in the CL not this mickey mouse competition.

Gurgen

Established Member
I betting on Drogba to score a hattrick and beat Valencia 3-2 :lol:

Gonna watch the game with a few mates, even the Valencia football should be good with a few pints.

KingReyes

Established Member
Half time Valencia 1 Marseille 0. Vicente from the penalty spot after Barthez goes into a two footed challenge on Mista. Barthez is given a straight red card for the foul.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, Barthez has just been sent off (tripping Mista as he went by him) and Valencia have a penalty.... Vicente scores... 1-0 Valencia

KingReyes

Established Member
Mista makes it 2-0 to Vaencia. Marseille struggling immensely with only 10 men on the pitch.

Arjan

Valencia win, but my god, was this a match for players aged over 40???
This was the UEFA cup of fatigue (sp) none of the teams wanted to play and it was just waiting for someone to make a mistake.

And with Barthez in goal, you know who is going to make the first mistake and lose the match.

Drogba was my man of the match BTW. he was the only one that actually tried to make something out of this match. (and should have been send of in the last minute).

kanuuu

Established Member
What a **** match, nothin happened for 45 minutes, then in one minute the game is effectively over with Valencia a goal and a man up.

Sammer

Established Member
I stopped watching after the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half.

Has to do with that ****ty stadium too, the fans are about 2 miles away from the pitch (reminds me of the Olympic stadium in munich).

If the CL Final next wednesday in Gelsenkirchen will be of the same quality, I have wasted a lot of money...

DOls

Barthez is a crazy fool.
It was rather two legged challenge than a trip and he really didn't look like he was going for the ball either.

brianfrance

Established Member
Well, why Marlet played ??? he's just the badest player of the team. Battles is soooo better !!! WHY MERIEM OUT FOR THE RED CARD OF BARTHEZ ?????? He was the best Marseille player in the first half !! WHY NOT MARLET OUT ?? Why Flamini out for Battles ???? Flamini is just one of the best French under 21 years !!!! Maybe in the top 3 !! And there's no runner like him on the team !! Not enought for you Mr Anigo ??? **** YOU !!
Mrs Barthez and Anigo, please think about YOUR errors NOW

KingReyes

Established Member
Sammer said:
I stopped watching after the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half.

Has to do with that ****ty stadium too, the fans are about 2 miles away from the pitch (reminds me of the Olympic stadium in munich).

If the CL Final next wednesday in Gelsenkirchen will be of the same quality, I have wasted a lot of money...

True, The staium was absolutely shocking there wasn't much of an atmosphere because of that.

Aussie

Established Member
I hate stadiums like that. Most of the stadiums in Aus are like that as most are used as AFL ovals and they are much bigger than football pitches. It lacks atmospher as you are so far away from the action.

Aussie

Established Member
Aussie said:
I hate stadiums like that. Most of the stadiums in Aus are like that as most are used as AFL ovals and they are much bigger than football pitches. It lacks atmospher as you are so far away from the action.

Not only are the stadiums **** but people have no idea what they are talking about. For eg this was posted on an AFL forum

Premier League - Man Utd & any team Teddy Sheringham is playing for (Plymouth at last count!)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom