• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League (2022) Play-Offs

ThePortugueseGunner

Fun clash between Barcelona and Napoli. Shame Diego isn't around anymore.

Regarding Portuguese teams, Braga got the only team they had a chance against in Sheriff. Porto vs. Lazio has everything to be an entertaining matchup, with the return of Conceição to Rome. I think both can go through, honestly.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Torres missed a sitter for Barca after Auba assist and Zielinski scored on the other side.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
De Jong really doesn't do much...

Ruiz looks tidy, but slow. Tielemans for me, more energy about his play.

Anguissa would be a really good Partey back up. Knows the league also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dortmund

trying not to laugh GIF

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Think dortmund without haaland will finish outside top8 in the PL. Their defense especially is so ****

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom