• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool vs Chelsea

ptrcopp

I love it!

Will this be the only here now?

Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic; Pedro, Giroud, Pulisic

Liverpool: Adrian, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Milner, Henderson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah

Apart from the appearance of Ox in Liverpool’s line-up, they’re both very strong XIs.

I think this could get ugly for Chelsea, especially if they play as open as they did against Utd.

The only reason I see for this competition being underrated in this country is that no-one ever wins it. It will be interesting to see how much each team gives

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea needs to win this so I can justify their win over us.

Dammit, was such a horrible loss!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not gonna be a good look for the first player that starts effing and jeffing at the ref tonight

Iceman10

Established Member
Funny in the graphics promoting this match the key Chelsea player pictured was Giroud. lol. They are really short.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This could have been us going for a second european trophy in 3 months but nooooooo. Any Arsenal fan watching it makes me sick.

Iceman10

Established Member
The Ox has started in this one. Not really watching closely, have to admit, just mainly listening.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom