• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Uefa Team of the year

A

Anonymous

henry is just a good player...but trezeguet is simply the best...
he can provide more attacking solution than henry

Andrew

How come Ronaldo can get in the top 3 of world player of the year but can't get into the uefa team of the year?

Van Nistelrooy is one of my more hated players, but the stats don't lie... he scored a tonne of goals last season (and a record in the CL) so deserves his spot in that team. I have no idea how Beckham got in that team... and from what I recall, Vieira wasn't even in the nominations for team of the year.. probably rightly so.

Andrew

tikuih said:
henry is just a good player...but trezeguet is simply the best...
he can provide more attacking solution than henry

No one would argue with that. Just look at the world and european player of the year, and now this. Obviously Trezeguet is the best. :roll:

godfather

thegame24 said:
patrick42uk said:
Beckham deserves to be there. he is one of the most technically gifted players in the world and is also one of the best passers and crossers. To make such a smooth transition into the real madrid squad is no easy achievement. He has managed it and if you watch spanish football you will relise how he has made himself a key player in what is the best team in the world. For the latter part of the year alone, he deserves to be there. Vieira wasnt great last season to be fair, though makelele can feel aggrieved at not being on that team.

It seems on this forum that beckham's high profile is preventing people from realising how much of a talent he is.

i know what you are trying to say but i dont think beckham deserved it that year.

to be honest beckham is playing very well for real and is nearly carrying the team when it comes to defending along with pavon and selgado, so maybe next year he should be in but no way the 2003 season.

i still hate beckhams publicity crap and himself for still allowing it, however, the guy wanted to punch fergie so ive gained some respect for him.

LOL funny aint it

We are the reason why beckham left manure after we beat them in cup :D

yes,that true. he's not that good in 2003. and i support vieira should be in there, coz he have done really well 4 us and also france.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom