• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA World Cup qualifying

patrick42uk

Established Member
anyone see c.ronaldo over portugal's 2 games? he was sensational. 2 goals, 3 assists and twice man of the match. portugal scored 6 goals in total and he had an involvement in 5. a 19 year old carrying a nation. i think ronaldo could turn out to be a great. hopefully madrid snap him up as a replacemnt for figo although i cant see. funnier things have happened though.

Aussie

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
anyone see c.ronaldo over portugal's 2 games? he was sensational. 2 goals, 3 assists and twice man of the match. portugal scored 6 goals in total and he had an involvement in 5. a 19 year old carrying a nation. i think ronaldo could turn out to be a great. hopefully madrid snap him up as a replacemnt for figo although i cant see. funnier things have happened though.

He and Cole will have some great battles in the years to come. Lets hope Cole continues to wipe the floor with him.

When the ****a is doing his tricks just slide in and break his legs.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aussie said:
patrick42uk said:

He and Cole will have some great battles in the years to come. Lets hope Cole continues to wipe the floor with him.

When the ****a is doing his tricks just slide in and break his legs.
Hopefully then he'll know Ash is no nonsense.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom