• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Its clear Emery is not good enough for Arsenal, but the player's performances are a disgrace.

Really beginning to fall out of love with football to be honest. The games losing its honesty.

Another thing, that female commentator on BT Sport was clearly pushing the 'Arsenal in crisis' agenda. United, Chelsea have performed far worse in recent times but never heard such criticism toward them. Keown can shut his mouth too.

I'm done man

Keown is 100% right.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Oh dear. 7 games without a win and we lose when Xhaka and Özil return. Well done to the fans for mostly staying away and booing loudly at the end. Small Emery out banners in the stadium and the commentators and pundits have done a great hatchet job on Emery. As Keown said, "absolute shambles". Respect to Mustafi who left the pitch very quickly. I can't even bother to get angry. Keown says, " we still love the club. The club will never be taken away from former players and the identity established by Wenger has disappeared all to quickly. We have to get it back". Damning.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I feel so sorry for Emery, this is really really embarrassing.

Just look at the stadium.
D_sRhm7WwAARkPp.jpg

zilfy

I always want us to win but I guess losing tonight, if its Emery's last game, is far better than losing a PL game.
Especially with standard liege failing to win, no real damage done. Goal difference will be enough to get us through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom