• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Man that Welbeck injury made my stomach turn. Ankle breaks are always scary. Eduardo never recovered from it. Just awful luck for Danny :(

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What a bizarre and specific thing to say. If I believed in jinxes I’d be accusing you right now
Well we've lost Welbz. Hope he's ok.

It follows the point I've been making about unnecessary games for important players. We have three centre-backs and we risk two of them on a relatively unimportant game. I think that's silly and is asking for it.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Aubameyang our most creative player in the final third? Uh-huh. Not looking good.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gutted for Welbeck. Hate to say it but you get the ominous feeling that it’ll just never come right for him. Plagued by injuries since he joined, gets a bit of prolonged playing time and shows what he can do, then this happens. Really feel for the guy.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Struggling to think of a player that annoys me as much as Mhkitaryan. He's average at best. Worst Arsenal no7 since Nelson Vivas.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
We have such **** luck with these leg breaks. How many of our players have suffered a break in fairly recent times ffs?! Diaby, Eduardo, Ramsey, Welbz...

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck's unfortunate injury slowed the game down a lot, but we laboured anyway as Ramsey and Guendouzi took an age to do everything. Smith-Rowe and Iwobi are trying to make stuff happen but aren't in the game and Mhki is having a poor game again.

I've liked Socratis though and surprisingly Jenkinson has provided a lot of thrust but his crossing is more woeful than I ever remember it being.

One of Ramsey and Mhki has to come off for someone with a bit more energy.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We're gonna really miss Danny. Having that 3rd striker was coming in so handy in these cup games. Now unless Nketiah truly is the real deal it's looking tough.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Our fullbacks are nearly useless offensively. Lichtsteiner at least tries and that's why nearly every attack is trough the right side.

We're lacking creativity.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gotta say it’s actually surprised how much of a 180 I’ve done on Aaron. End of last season I thought he was our best player and an almost world class quality player.

Now I just find him so frustrating in build up, Xhaka, Guendouzi and Torreira all move the ball so much quicker than him.

progman07

Established Member
The Guendouzi - Ramsey midfield is the slowest possible really. No wonder we are slow to build the attacks.

Hopefully Wellbeck can play games this season, and we offer him a contract just in case, really unlucky but such a lovable guy.

Impact

Established Member
Would like to see Maitland-Niles get some game time in the middle. Tailor-made for Emery’s expectations of central midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom