• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Theoretically this is the toughest match for us for this group, so great opportunities for our "project youth". Torreira I guess is getting minutes here to work on fitness and strength, but look forward to seeing ESR as a #10 in future matches in this group, with Reiss and Martinelli getting some starts.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He is one of the most dynamic players in his age group in England.

Just because he can't express it yet as a 18 year old against seniors. Doesn't mean we should give up on it.

He is still raw which I expect from a youngster. All I ask from a youth player when they get a chance is to show us something, anything that shows they can atleast contribute something to the team.

Saka has shown some good stuff in this game. Which means he gives the manager atleast something to give him more minutes. When a youngster gets a chance and shows nothing, that is when i dont get people keep asking to keep selecting them just incase they come good in the future.

At this level no one is going to give you everything on a plate, you have to fight it for yourself.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Has Mustafi put highlights in his hair? Jeez man, read the room. You have a good season then you get to put highlights in your hair. Those the rules.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So so easy to get through our defence, we need a more pragmatic manager than Emery imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom