• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
to be fair with cedric he seemw prety good technicaly for a right back. His passes even with his left foot are straight and with a lot of power...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Qualified
th

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You can only play the opposition in front of you. Good performance overall, second half in particular.

Credit to Pepe. He must have know all eyes would be on him and put in a really good performance. That showed some character, which I appreciate.

The academy kids in general did really well. Lovely seeing Balogun and ESR come on and get a goal and an assist. Now we're qualified we should be able to give these guys a full 90 in the remaining games.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Balogun receives the ball with his back to goal in the box, instinctively turns and shoots. While 9 in the same situation would hog onto the ball and eventually give it away while the Lacolytes cry about us not creating chances for him.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom