• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hope Haller is back from injury then.

I'm afraid, Frankfurt is currently the best team next to us in the competition whilst most would expect Chelsea to go through, I can definetely see that to turn out the other way.

As much as I like that team and wish them all the success they can have, we need to that title so so much.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Can we really get two away wins with clean sheets in a row?

#jinx

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No jinx I hope but back to back away wins and clean sheet
th

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Even though I'm not watching the game, I don't get all the complaining. We are beating, for the second time, the second best Italian team, which are one of the favourites, if not THE favourite to win this season's EL; all while keeping a clean sheet for the second time. This, guys, is the progress we all wanted, right here on a plate.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just wait for him to captain Ajax to the treble this season and all top clubs to make him their #1 target, Barca will have to pay up or stand in line. Frenkie went too cheap.

We shall see. If he goes for anything close to 150m then I'll happily admit I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom