• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,805

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fair play to the team. Played well tonight and put in a performance i didn't think they were capable of although i think that's partly down to massively overestimating Milan.

Also, LOL at Welbeck :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What a cool performance with a great attitude shown by ALL players. Need to go into every game like this.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Fantastic result, and it looks like Dortmund are headed for an early exit as well. Great night for us.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Good result. In fact the form we are in I would say it's a great result. Hopefully the lads get confidence from this and we go on a run.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Fantastic job today.

We will have more away wins in the europe league than in the Premier league at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom