• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,939

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elemoo

I’d argue this is our best starting 11 bar Mustafi and he did a pretty good job at RB last time he played there.

I think a quick start and early goals means Kos and Sok can be taken off after 60mins at the latest... I mean, they need to stay match sharp and if Man U can play a draining game against PSG i don’t see why we can’t do the same ala Smalling + Lindelof will likely play on Sunday so no difference.

I’d be happy with a Score draw not taking them for granted like we did in the last round. Hoping for a win of course... 2-1!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafapenalty, is back at RB. Seriously?

Neither AMN, Jenko or Lich are listed as injured on the Arsenal website. Guessing they must all have flu, what other reason can there be?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thanks mate, think you'll be a mod one day, I see it in you.
Yeah, but notice he qualified it with, ‘on the fast food’, meaning as opposed to football . . . just saying :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting that Rennes are putting tow wingers upfront today according to uefa they playing 442 with diva Arfa and Sarr upfront

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good to see my main man Unai going big. Never doubted him, blow this lot away in the first leg then reclaim 4th place against Utd. Rotation is for boys, man up and destroy!

Reactions: Jae

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mustafapenalty, is back at RB. Seriously?

Neither AMN, Jenko or Lich are listed as injured on the Arsenal website. Guessing they must all have flu, what other reason can there be?

I would have played Jenks. I guess AMN could be sold in the summer, Emery doesn't seem impressed, tbh neither am I, never have been.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is that Clement Grenier in their midfield? Remember him being linked strongly in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom