• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi-Final 1st Leg: Villarreal v Arsenal | Thursday, April 29 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaOut

Time for El Maestro to layeth the Tombstone on Cone Boy and end our suffering at last

unai emery thumbs up GIF by Arsenal

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Need to be weary, he knows the players, he knows their weaknesses, the main one being "if you attack them they'll sh*t the rug"

Vicki

Villareal are playing Barça tomorrow

They score about a goal a game against the dross in La Liga

They lost to Alavés 2-1 away on Wednesday

Watch Moreno and we've won this in 3rd gear

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Would not surprise me if we lose this one easily.

Emery was always good with La Liga teams and this is his competition.Anyone watched some Villarreal's game this season,how they played ?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Who has actually watched Villa play this season? I haven't.
Can someone tell us how they are to play against.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I can't stand people saying good ebening. It's nasty and patronising
And it's coming from mainly people who only speak one language. Anyone with any knowledge in the world knows that in Spanish the V and B are said basically the same.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Leno
Bellerin
Luiz if fit
Gabriel
Saka
Xhaka
Thomas
Pepe
Ødegaard
Row
Martinelli

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Biggest game in decade imo losing this and we could be without Europe for few seasons unless miracle happen and Kroenke did invest heavily
That miracle isn't happening so let's hope for a win. We win 3-1 away and put them to the sword proper at home. I can feel it in my old knees! Arteta comes good and we win the EL. In the summer Sweden goes on an unsuspected run in the Euros becoming the second Scandinavian winner following our Danish brothers. The Dubai WC is moved, Kroenke folds and sells. PL goes with 50+1 rule. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom