• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I do feel Ten Hag would be excellent for us. Hope he stays at Ajax for a while, because he was linked with Chelsea and Sp**s recently. And I want to see Emery in the next season here first before I judge him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Worse than last season in the cup, losing to United in the CL despite them missing a bunch of first-teamers.

Oh I forgot, GFFN are still blaming the 'mental effects' of the Remontada :lol:

What’s their problem? They were slagging off our performance and setup today.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If this away form carries on he wont make it past next season. I have backed him but you cant do much? when your not winning away games.

blaze_of_glory

Never fair to give a manager only one season, but he still has everything to prove. Manages to get some great results but then equally capable of utter ****. This is a better squad than the past two seasons but overall there’s been not much difference in how we are doing.

Next season will be make or break, and I think it’s naive to expect a ton of better quality players to be signed in the summer. I was getting really optimistic in the last few months that Emery was going to get the team finishing strong and build on that for next season, but it’s all fallen apart again. Can’t dress up losing to Palace, Wolves and Leicester on the bounce (with different lineups)when we could have claimed 4th or even 3rd.

EL can still salvage this situation but let’s be honest, we ain’t winning that playing like this.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Personally dont rate the guy as highly after seeing the first season.

Not sure how we could replace him though with no CEO, no Sporting Director & the scouting system up in the air.

Who is qualified to run the appointment process & what high level manager would join that situation? Its a mess above him.

blaze_of_glory

Personally dont rate the guy as highly after seeing the first season.

Not sure how we could replace him though with no CEO, no Sporting Director & the scouting system up in the air.

Who is qualified to run the appointment process & what high level manager would join that situation? Its a mess above him.
Yeah the club is in no position to search for a new manager again so soon. Even if it was deserved (and again I think it would be unfair to give Emery only one year). It’s Unai again next year, just have to hope he can improve on this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom