• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is exactly the attitude of a toxic fan. It’s not about defending Emery. It’s about cheering to get the best from your team. The fans have a role to support and lift the team’s spirits. I hope we win the next five, an added bonus would be observing the mental gymnastics to invent more novel “bailouts” for Emery.
And you know what..: I don’t care, you can come to Mexico and say it to my face if you want. I am tired of this no football. I watched Arsenal for the fun and beautiful games. I won’t be supporting this way. This manager doesn’t deserves anything.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
ClassicSoupyAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

@El Duderino you need to photoshop Emery's face into this gif.

Wife is going to visit her parents later this week, I'll have time.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Expected clean sheets they were the worst but one in the league coming into this game. Away from home they had an expected clean sheet of 0.08 so no that is not middle of the pack.

They hadn’t kept a single clean sheet all season and were down to their third choice LB and CB.

You’re right... and they didn’t get a clean sheet against us either.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The manager is our club leader. You think I’m specifically an Emery fan or would support him if he wasn’t our current club gaffer? I’m not going to turn on him at the first signs of performances that don’t exactly meet my expectations of a top team.

First signs? We’ve been in decline since March ffs.

You’re right... and they didn’t get a clean sheet against us either.

How many big chances did they give up against us?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Willock and Ceballos? Much more energy and dynamism.

Xhaka may sit in front of defence, but he does very little in ways of actual defending, gets bypassed wait to easily.

In which World are Ceballos or Willock 'holding midfielders!!' Xhaka was much better today and didn't dive in or get booked. He has clearly been working on this in training.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Anyone using “Emery” in his nickname is boring and obviously has not clue about football. Football is for smart people, anything related to Emery is smart

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Worst arsenal performance I've seen in years. If this was Wenger we would've spanked them by 3-4.

Even worse is that we barely, create any chances.

Can't wait for this guy to leave. EMERY OUT! (At the end of the season)

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Worst arsenal performance I've seen in years. If this was Wenger we would've spanked them by 3-4.

Even worse is that we barely, create any chances.

Can't wait for this guy to leave. EMERY OUT! (At the end of the season)
Mate, do what your username says please. We're 3rd!!

El Duderino

You know, there are teams playing without a DM... or teams with 2 b2b rotating the deeper role. Holding midfielder is not a law in football.

It's not like Xhaka is a an out an out defensive midfielder.

He's much more a deep play maker, but the way we're set up and the league we're in, he doesn't have any time to actually put his strengths in display.

Had Bournemouth gotten the memo about pressing us, they could've actually gotten something from the game.

Xhaka is not a horrible player, just not a good fit for EPL. Reckon the do grand at Italy.

El Duderino

Anyway isn't Xhaka a yellow away from a suspension?

Hopefully that inevitable yellow doesn't come before a cup game. We really need to try something different in the league.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Anyway isn't Xhaka a yellow away from a suspension?

Hopefully that inevitable yellow doesn't come before a cup game. We really need to try something different in the league.
Was hoping he'll get one today but Atkinson bottled it. Has to get one against Sheffield so he can be out against Palace. If he gets it against Palace it'll be wiped out by the Liverpool cup game

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These people who want no criticism because we're third by one point a few games in are moronic.

Do they watch the games? Did they watch us when we played good football and still won games?

I can never get behind Emery, it won't change significantly from this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom