• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Under 21 European Championship 2021

ThePortugueseGunner

Really sad that I couldn't watch the game yesterday, instant competition classic.

I feel like Rafael Leão could/should be a starter in this team. Although I personally don't like him for the way he left Sporting in 2018, I've always seen him as THE future striker in Portugal.

This may seem like a really hot take, but I always saw more potential in Leão than Felix, for example. Felix has quality but was really overhyped for being a Benfica player and for that 127 million transfer for Atletico that just stinks of money laundering.

Portugal's squad is really strong, but I also don't understand how Vinagre is not there, he would easily be the starting left-back, and also Gonçalo Inácio, starter for Sporting's league winning team, isn't even called for the tournament. Both of them, at least from my point of view, would be clear starters for this team.

I'll manage to catch the game versus Spain. We don't usually beat them. Let's see how it goes.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Germany already two up, two times Wirtz.

France and Spain bottled it with the quality they have.

ThePortugueseGunner

Very lucky win for Portugal. Spain deserved to be in the Final, but that's football I guess.

It all comes to whoever puts more goals in the back of the net. Not their own net, though, as Spain's centre-back would later find out. 😁

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Dorsch is absolutely fantastic by the way.

That would be a smart signing for Arsenal instead of throwing away 30-40m for Neves.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Unbelievable from Germany Under 21. Last 4 tournaments:

2015: Semifinals
2017: Champions
2019: Runners-up
2021: Champions

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Unbelievable from Germany Under 21. Last 4 tournaments:

2015: Semifinals
2017: Champions
2019: Runners-up
2021: Champions

ThePortugueseGunner

Third time Portugal has gotten to a U21 Euro, and it's the third defeat.

To be honest, after seeing the game with Spain, I wasn't really expecting us to win. 2015's was way more surprising and disappointing.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom