• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Imagine thinking Ronaldo's still the same player he used to be.

Man's getting pocketed by John Egan, who's now scored the opener....dead player, is Cristiano.
Referee seems a bit dodgy 🤔

Best bout of football I've seen from them in such a long time.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I am watching Portugal and yet again, they are so depressing to watch. Ok, they deserved to be ahead for the chances they created, but i always feel they lack something. Lol! Ireland just scored!

Denmark, Israel, Luxembourg, Malta and Turkey up, instead. France, Latvia, Norway, Croatia and Slovakia draw.

1-0 Denmark

2-0 Denmark

1-0 Israel

1-0 Luxembourg

1-0 Norway

1-0 Turkey

2-0 Turkey

2-0 Luxembourg

Streamja - Simple video sharing

1-0 Slovakia

1-1 Holland

1-0 Bosnia

1-1 France

2-1 Montenegro

2-0 Israel

1-1 Slovenia

1-0 Ireland

1-0 Malta

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If he scores today…

nintchdbpict000368396913.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard back as a number 10. Hopefully he'll be more involved in the second half.

edit: Looks more like we're playing 4-5-1/4-1-4-1 now, with Ødegaard as one of the two central midfielders.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That tackle on Sead was a disgrace.

Ref/linesman were looking right at it, ridiculous it even needed VAR.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every watch Kounde as RB he stinks why they Dechamps keep using him as RB? it's not his his position he only played 4 times at Sevilla there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tierney getting slaughtered on twitter. Not having the best of games? I’m not watching.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney getting slaughtered on twitter. Not having the best of games? I’m not watching.
All our players having horrible time Kola got injured Ødegaard average Xhaka tested positive and won't play and Tierney look having bad game lol.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom