• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Jealous of what? He's an enormous tool and easily mockable.

Haha he is one of the best strikers in the world and in the leagues history

“But but but he didn’t perform in this one game which could have won him a cup!?”

Don’t give a toss, greatness is about consistency and Kane is extremely consistent

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A lot of pace but I’m not seeing much else.

I think he’s very low on confidence though, combined with being a bag of nerves.

His end product was always questionable but now he can’t seem to sort his feet out when dribbling either.
The price tag must effect him as well. He is a very young player who suddenly thrown into deep end. Still think he will be very good player eventually

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The price tag must effect him as well. He is a very young player who suddenly thrown into deep end. Still think he will be very good player eventually

Price tag definitely weighing heavy on him. I have a degree of sympathy because he didn’t ask for it- he didn’t even wanna move to Chelski.

I do think he’s a talent but it’ll take a while longer for him to come good. Next season is huge for him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I actually think Foden has stalled badly due to Pep. He’s getting half the minutes Saka does which is key at this age.

That’s allowed Saka to leave him in the dust imo.

Re: Bellingham, he’s even two years younger than Saka playing in a ‘grown men’s’ position. He could be the scariest of all of them

Regarding Bellingham , i agree

I dont rate transfer Windows much but it will be interesting to see where he ends up

Surely not another dortmund season ?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk will be okay he has the ability but currently he not 100m player and that not his fault its because market f**ked up at normal market he'd cost 30M.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Price tag definitely weighing heavy on him. I have a degree of sympathy because he didn’t ask for it- he didn’t even wanna move to Chelski.

I do think he’s a talent but it’ll take a while longer for him to come good. Next season is huge for him.
Chelsea is definitely not a place for nurturing though. If players like lukaku, kdb and Salah struggled as young players and had to go away to develop. He may have to do the same. Keep in mind they already signed Nkunku and are about to sign Felix permanent. It will be very hard for him next season

Buhry

Established Member

A lot of pace but I’m not seeing much else.

I think he’s very low on confidence though, combined with being a bag of nerves.

His end product was always questionable but now he can’t seem to sort his feet out when dribbling either.

Maybe could have come good here under the guidance of Arteta but fighting for a spot in the 33 man chelsea squad under pottah probably not the right fit for him.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Mudryk will be okay he has the ability but currently he not 100m player and that not his fault its because market f**ked up at normal market he'd cost 30M.

You are saying this because you want to excuse the fact that EdTeta was willing to waste insane money on that ugly plumber.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You are saying this because you want to excuse the fact that EdTeta was willing to waste insane money on that ugly plumber.
I was very against paying anything over 50m for him because i knew its too early and thankfully todd beat us

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea is definitely not a place for nurturing though. If players like lukaku, kdb and Salah struggled as young players and had to go away to develop. He may have to do the same. Keep in mind they already signed Nkunku and are about to sign Felix permanent. It will be very hard for him next season

Yeah that’s true. Madueke is knocking on the door too and of course they have Sterling. Plus Hudson-Odoi to come back.

Crazy how bloated Chelski’s squad is.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom