• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Sulosky

NcN.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It's crazy because I really think foden is a good player but I would have three players over him in the right-wing spot and like three over him in midfield. And I'm not sure he would start left wing either.
Careful bro. The Foden bootlickers won't like this one bit. They will find a way to blame Southgate or Pep for his poor outings for England.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Don't tell me you there is a future without VAR if you see this ref performance in Spain vs Brazil.

& penalties in Wales vs Poland

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Guys like Saka, Kane, Walker, Rice, etc and even guys like Rashford and Sterling have all had period where they put in top performances for England. I can't even fund one from Foden. The people saying he's a system player do have a point.

He always hides in big games in big tournaments. Southgate is dumb as a rock. But he knows foden's strength and weakness. There's a reason he was not starting Sancho even when everyone was crying that he was better than Saka.

Foden as a RWF for England doesn't work, if Southgate wasn't an idiot he has to be considering dual 8s Foden/Bellingham and Rice behind with Foden taking up a similar role to Ødegaard. Saka has been far better at RWF + with loads of top performances for England in that position already.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Foden as a RWF for England doesn't work, if Southgate wasn't an idiot he has to be considering dual 8s Foden/Bellingham and Rice behind with Foden taking up a similar role to Ødegaard. Saka has been far better at RWF + with loads of top performances for England in that position already.

Alas, this is probably the one constant in the entire multiverse along with Spidey's uncle Ben being dead :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
England so **** they made Lukaku look like Bergkamp not once but twice

Also ngl watching Southgate celebrate every goal in friendlies like it's a WC KO match makes me cringe. Always with them goofy donkey teeth on full display too

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

England so **** they made Lukaku look like Bergkamp not once but twice

Also ngl watching Southgate celebrate every goal in friendlies like it's a WC KO match makes me cringe. Always with them goofy donkey teeth on full display too

How he escaped that donkey slave labor camp in "Pinocchio" & managed to reintegrate himself into society is a mystery.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
While I know International managers don't have the time to implement complex systems, Southgate has very much got into the territory of trying to play exactly the same way regardless of who is on the pitch or the who is available for selection. You can do that if you are Pep and can buy whoever you want and have a system that is proven to be incredibly successful, but not if you have a national pool and are getting diminishing results.

dino bravo

While I know International managers don't have the time to implement complex systems, Southgate has very much got into the territory of trying to play exactly the same way regardless of who is on the pitch or the who is available for selection. You can do that if you are Pep and can buy whoever you want and have a system that is proven to be incredibly successful, but not if you have a national pool and are getting diminishing results.
You are right and international managers have such little time to work on systems, I believe you need an unbelievable motivator almost as much as a tactician. Sadly, dopey Gareth doesn't appear to be either of those things.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom