• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

van Persie post match interview (29/11)

sabret00the

Established Member
does anyone know what was said? or where i can watch it? i know the bbc website should be the one but they've only got wengers and apparently van Persie done alot of talking in support of Quincy and Reyes.

A

Anonymous

I saw it last night, he spoke about
- how its great Quincy played well as he has not played this season
- the great shot by our young left back which nearly wen in
- how on the pitch he is a senior player now
- he dropped some more names Lupoli, DJ, Mumba, Larsson ect and said it was great experience

You could see the glint in his eyes when the interviewer said that he was regarded as first team player now, it was a very good interview about 3 minutes long so I will check is I cant ind it online

sabret00the

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
I saw it last night, he spoke about
- how its great Quincy played well as he has not played this season
- the great shot by our young left back which nearly wen in
- how on the pitch he is a senior player now
- he dropped some more names Lupoli, DJ, Mumba, Larsson ect and said it was great experience

You could see the glint in his eyes when the interviewer said that he was regarded as first team player now, it was a very good interview about 3 minutes long so I will check is I cant ind it online
nice one, much appreciated.

Feanor

Established Member
I did see his post match interview on Sky Sport and the funny thing was how he kept talking about the young players like Quincy...I just think it's funny since he's only what 21-22?

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom