• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Fight me, I brought receipts

18108540.png

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We need a player who's such a handsome baller that they're appearing in tv adverts, haven't had a guy like that since Henry really.

Kaka was a gold mine here in Brazil. Dude was handsome and an evangelical christian, you could literally sell anything as long as his face on it.

Which it made all the more ironic that the pastor of his church got caught coming into or going out of the US with a ridiculous ammount of dollars hidden in his undeware.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Kaka was a gold mine here in Brazil. Dude was handsome and an evangelical christian, you could literally sell anything as long as his face on it.

Which it made all the more ironic that the pastor of his church got caught coming into or going out of the US with a ridiculous ammount of dollars hidden in his undeware.

What a god (haven't capitalised the G for obvious reasons) of a man. I don't care about his looks, but in terms of his on and off pitch uimage, what a man.

Not one French League striker not called Mbappe interests me to be honest.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom