• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira joins up with rest of the squad

Mark

Established Member
Hopefully after today's match we will hear from him and Wenger. I don't know how much more of this **** in the press I can take.

beanz

A question just occured to me. Given that Arsenal have said they dont want to sell PV4, and that Madrid are'nt allowed to approach the player, without Arsenals consent, how can they make an official bid for him? :mrgreen:

calvinngai88

IF Vieira's intention is to leave for Madrid, Madrid will have the chance of bidding for him and Arsenal will have to sell him. Which club will want to keep a player whose heart is not with the club?

beanz

Ah, so Paddy has to signal his intent to leave, before they can officially bid for him.
Thanks for that Calvin :mrgreen:

marhes26

This is like waiting for test results to come back from the Doctors!! (not a situation i've been in by the way!!).

Alexone234

Its so hard to tell what is going on, but I am sure that everyone is in agreement that the press have picked up on something, and that these are not random rumours.

i remember when the Sun and chums bombarded us with attackes a couple of seasons ago, none of it with any grounding.

This time though, there have been things going on behind the scenes.

The fact that Vieira is back with the squad means that we have more of a chance of keeping him than last week,

I know Wenger can sort this out.

A

Anonymous

well it looks like vieira has thought long and hard so whatever decision he makes will be a career affecting one if he leaves he leaves for good but if he stays i think he'll stay for the rest of his career

Gooner83

the good thing here is... paddy is under a long contract so there is no hurry to sell him off for a weak value... if they conclude he has to go.

TB*Gooner*

He's there because that's his job ffs. There has been no bid from Real Madrid cause they are not the ones that are pushing for it. Agents and sponsors want it to happen and Vieira is obviously interested since he has not released anything about how he wants to stay. So the way I understand this sick ****ing cirkus is that his agent have told him that Real Madrid is interested in him and therefore he's just waiting for it to happen. This really makes me sick. If he stays I would not be comfortable with him being captain of the team I love cause it does not seem like he feels the same about Arsenal as we do. If he comes out and say he want's to stay its just because there is no offer for him from Madrid. I feel (because of what I make out of this hole situation) that it's time to get rid if him. If I'm wrong though it would be great. I'm swedish so I don't read english papers but if I was I would have stopped. Stop paying those media bastards salarys by buying papers!

godfather

ache7859 said:
well it looks like vieira has thought long and hard so whatever decision he makes will be a career affecting one if he leaves he leaves for good but if he stays i think he'll stay for the rest of his career

No, i dont think so.
i think if he staying, this time next year will be the same story again!
But after that, i believe he'll stay for the rest of his career.

anyway, i really hope he'll stay with us at least 1 more season!

COME ON PADDY

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
24 mill my arse.

Wenger already said Arsenal would reject a bid of of 30 millon pounds so why on earth wouldnt they reject a 24 million bid.

Personally, i would only settle for 40+ million but thats just me.

beanz

After seeing Becks on tv sucking up to Perez by saying, "when Mr Perez wants a player, he gets them 99% of the time" I would really love it if that quote comes back to bite him in the ARSE (scuse the pun)
C'mon Paddy, we know you're a true gooner, let's stick it up 'em where the sun don't shine :mrgreen:

calvinngai88

Perez was interested in signing Buffon a few years ago when he's still in Parma. But Buffon rejected Madrid and signed Juventus. ;D So Vieira should do the same, reject Madrid and sign a life-long contract with Arsenal. ;D

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom