• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vinai Venkatesham to leave Arsenal next summer

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Happy Tiger Woods GIF

Get me someone with hair, Josh.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Think he was one of the loudest to bring Arteta (was seen exiting his home late at night after Emery got the sack wiping his mouth with a handkerchief).

Other than that got scammed by a fake Chinese company before he was promoted to CEO and was responsible for most of the ****ty marketing deals that made us fall off compared to incumbents.

Will Edu continue to fall upwards? The natural progression would be for Edu to go up and Per to get promoted to DOF.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As long as Arteta and Edu stay, then we are fine.

Losing either and we are done-ion rings!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Will Edu continue to fall upwards? The natural progression would be for Edu to go up and Per to get promoted to DOF.

CEO at a football club (at least not the way the roles work at Arsenal) is not upwards from DOF tbf.

CEO does fk all apart from manage the commercial side. Wouldn’t be failing upwards. Also please God no.

I won’t be able to deal with the drama of Edu cancelling contracts for sponsorship or trying to send them to Marseille.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom