• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Week no.15: Jeremie ALIADIERE

bobbypires

Established Member
Another Frenchie this week. But this one is still looking for his consolidation at Arsenal. He made the fifth at San Siro and won his first Premiership medal last season, but needs time and opportunities on the pitch to show how good he is.

Name Jeremie Aliadiere
Born 30 March 1983, Rambouillet
Position Forward
Country France
Height 183 cm / 6
Weight 70 kg / 154 lb
Joined Arsenal 1 March 2000
Arsenal Debut Worthington Cup 4th Round (h) v Grimsby Town 27 Nov 2001 (won 2-0)
Previous Clubs None

He has to fight for a place. You can do it Ali.

KingReyes

Established Member
Full of potential ready to explode on the scene. Injuries have hampered his progress after making such impressive starts to the season. This is definately the year for Ali to show his worth. Come on Ali!!!

Mark

Established Member
I had high hopes for the guy but those hopes are rapidly fading. He really needs to do well in the games he plays this season or he's gone.

If he doesn't prove himself this season I can't see him staying at Arsenal much longer. He obviously has potential but if he don't show it he could end up on the sidelines his whole career. He will either be the new Thierry Henry or the new... erm... Kaba Diawara.

Gooner_Milton

Hope he makes it but with the likes of Reyes, RVP, Bentley, Lupoli all lined up, his chances will be limited.

Make or break.

Asterix

Established Member
Good luck to him - hope he handles the pressure. If not, hope he brings in some cash. Can we disguise him as Patrick?

arsena1

Ali's been hampered by injuries so far in his short arsenal career.
but wenger's been so supportive of him.
I hope he does have a good year.

jonmoody61

I got him on my yellow away shirt. I have always been a big fan of him, and would love for him to make it next year! And I have faith in him! COME ON JERRY!

Senght

Crazy...I don't think he will make it.

Reyes, RVP, Bergie, Henry, Ali

Five strikers already. He must work double hard to break through the team.

Although I guess RVP will be mroe of a left sided midfiender than a striker.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom