• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Week no.17: Pascal CYGAN

Asterix

Established Member
Didn't see the Community Shield but read the report as soon as I got in to work. The BBC website report had the follwoing sentence -

"Scholes dinked a delightful ball over the top for Giggs, only for Pascal Cygan to show his pace and get in a saving tackle."

What the...?

:shock: :lol:

Aussie

Established Member
Cygan looked like he is finally starting to play some good solid consistant football which is great as it looks like he will get a good amount of game time this season.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He just keeps improving, and his pace, or lack of, has been compensated by his reading of the game. If he keeps on improving I see no reason as to why not put Toure in at RB and put Cygan into the centre.

Split

This time last year I would have been more than happy to see the back of him, but he's improved a lot since then and he is a valuable member of the squad now.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom