• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Well done to West Ham

OneProudGooner

Established Member
They just won promotion to the Premiership beating Preston 1-0 who I don't really understand how they suddenly got into the play off spot?
We'll be seeing the likes of Anton vs Rio Ferdinand and Zamora back playing against his old club Spuds but luckily for most teams Di Canio isn't a Hammer anymore :p

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
west hame certainly arent the team now they were last time in the Prem... back then they had defoe, carrick, etc.... not sure how much of a chance they have to stay up.... but well done to them... i was hoping preston would win, but oh well

A

Anonymous

i agree with seanconvey66 there actually, theyre an extra burden from a london derby sort of idea and they are just so arrogant their fans, you would think that they own the premiership, when apart from the cup winners' cup once they have virtually won **** all!!!

having said that, i knw that they usually nick a big no. of points against ****ski, so
hopefully that will be of use next season :wink:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i wouldnt count on them nicking points from chavksi.. they arent the team they used to be (twice as good) and west ham is half the team they used to be... more like cannon fodder...

Gooner_IL

They cheated there way in sort of, Riley was his usual ****e self there goalie should have got a red card he chickened out. Injured or not he handled and fell outside the box.

phenn

Gunner4Eva said:
Is Teddy Sheringham coming up with them or is he going to retire?

I don't care how old he is, he was one of the leading scorers in the championship let him play a final season in my opinion.

Asterix

Established Member
And for Arsenal to return to the scene of Popovic's, Kewell's and Emerton's great triumph. ;D

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
Just another chance to abuse teddy.

totally agree, I hope Lauren does me a favour and gives him a strong two footed tackle on his return to Highbury. I hate the ****.

A

Anonymous

lol, yes he must be the least popular arsehole to arsenal fans just klook at the teams he represented of the years as well:

Millwall, Tottenham Hotscum, Wankchester United, and West Ham!!! That list takes some beating, he is an absolute tosser of the highest order!

seb_afc

Established Member
did you hear the arsenal fans singing "teddy whats the score" to the **** in the studio after the cup final? :lol: it was quality.

A

Anonymous

lol no i was there and wasnt close to the studio windows unfortunately, but that must have been classic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom